CSA Data Protection Policy
This policy is intended to cover all contacts of Clarke Saunders Associates (CSA) in relation to services provided. CSA is a private limited company specialising in Acoustic Consultancy services, the company is a member of the Association of Noise Consultants and all technical employees are members of the Institute of Acoustics.
We store information on clients/prospective clients/relevant contacts provided in line with their requested or instructed consultancy projects only. Services we provide to our clients require us to secure and hold limited general personal data such as Name, Address, Email & Phone Contact Details. We will also keep records of correspondence and technical data in relation to the consultancy activity completed. Information held on a client is available at their request. Data consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Use of Personal Data
- CSA will request clear client consent prior to commencing any work.
- CSA will only use personal data provided in line with the services requested or instructed.
- CSA will not process personal information for marketing purposes.
- CSA will maintain client records for purposes of essential records; insurance purposes; future conflict checks and in case of future requests for services.
- CSA may process bank account details during agreed financial transactions.
- CSA may need to disclose data to insurers and/or professional advisers regarding insurance cover, seeking professional advice and auditing.
- CSA may provide details to third parties should conflict resolution be required, this will be expressly stated in advance.
- CSA will not share, sell or pass any data to any marketing companies.
- CSA will retain electronic copies of work files for at least the minimum period specified in line with our insurance policy. Any paper copies will be digitally archived and destroyed following project completion.
- Client records will be maintained for the purposes stated, these will be deleted if requested.
Before processing a request for information relating to personal data CSA will require evidence confirming your identity. CSA confirm you have the right to access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability, right to complain to a supervisory authority, and the right to withdraw consent.